A young geneticist with severe molecular-self-identity problems…
I have a few mottos in life that always surprise people… See, when people look at me they just see this little blond *adorable* (puke puke) angel-naive-kinda-smile girl (puke puke puke). So no wonder they are always astonished/mesmerized when hearing me saying some really straight forward statement about life, love and sex - slightly enhanced with an acute sarcasm.(something like “people should think less and f*** more). Somehow they can not conjugate the two images in their head: little blond girl with cute curls (super puke) AND full-of-opinions-don’t-over-complicate-relationships-life-etc… Due to the general puzzled reactions I can not help but wonder if I am some kind of hybrid between feminine and masculine… Yesterday a friend of mine told me that maybe because I am a scientist I get to be more logic and less emotional than Women - more easy to deal with!!!
Do I have a Y chromosome hidden somewhere?
*super sigh*




8 comments:
Juro que ao acabar de ler isto tive a sensção de estar a ouvir a Carrie Bradshaw e estar prestes a iniciar um episódio do sexo e a cidade :)
Especialmente quando dizes "I can not help but wonder..."
Lindo!
Ahahahah! Isto ja' sao capazes de ser episodios do Sex and the City a mais, de facto... I got your point! :)
"Scientist, sequence thyself!" (and find out!) :-P
Might be strange saying this but always had a fascination for logic! Without any doubts much more easy and simpler to deal with!
Logic Smile...
It's not a Y, just an alternatively spliced X with one foot sligtly shorter than the other (perhaps indeed the scientist-X...)But who needs 2 feet when the 1 is just as stable? But then its always nice to master the plan B as well; just smile and look cute... ;)
And God knows I well I do the "smile and look cute!". ;)
Anonymous: Erik or Jorunn?
kysset å meg venner! Frk. du en meget!
(and I'm hoping this makes sense)
Sorry, didn't bother to log in or create a name... :P And, Im sorry, that makes actually no sence at all... but the words are endeed norwegian.. BabelFish..? (directly translated: kissed, to, me, friends. Ms., you, one, very)
Hope all is well in Holland :D
Jorunn
Ahahah!!! Hurray Babel Fish!
Everything is the same in Hollands... same old same old...
When are you getting married?
Beijinhos
Post a Comment