Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Snapshots of Berlin - II

Dark past, hopeful future.


The weight of stone...


Intricate details.


Faces in Berlin...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

See??? I told you you had *the* eye! :-) You even caught the naming bug... ;-)
:-*

Menina Azul Reciclada said...

Os meritos sao da mauina e nao da fotografa! E' q a maquina ja' vinha bem ensinada... :-)

jorunn said...

Brilliant photos:D Didn't know Berlin was that nice!

Will be next year, start of August, hope you're not busy then!

Menina Azul Reciclada said...

YUPI!!!! But you "should" communicate and coordinate with Erik (not your Erik, but "our" Erik) as he just told me HIS is gonna be in the next Summer as well, and then I could get to visit both of you and it would be REALLY great! :-D

Thanks for the complement on the pictures, but as I told in the previous comment (in portuguese, sorry) the merit goes really to the camera, that used to belong to a great photographer and now he gave it to me so I could learn... so as I told him, the camera was already well taught. ;-)

Beijinhos e saudades