Sunday, September 23, 2007

Frustrations


I value a lot self respect.
I value a lot strength of character.
I value a lot personality.
I value people who are who they are and don't apologize for being so.
I value people who are sure of their ground.


That is why I get so mad being around people who pretend being something they are not, always having some sort of hidden agenda... and specially don't approve of this behavior when I see it in someone I like so much and I believe has far more potential than what is displayed...
So, I express my Saturday night frustrations with those people by dedicating to them a tacky-doubtful lyrics from a non-less doubtful pop singer - but, for one reason or another, she hit it right in the spot on what I feel like today...
... just hoping that this (one more) message in a bottle gets across this immense ocean that seems to be parting us some times...
*sigh*



"I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car

and you're talking to me one on one but you've become
Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me

Tell me

Why you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated..."

Avril Lavigne, "Complicated"

No comments: