Only 7 days...
... to Barcelona!!!!!
Only 7 days before going to Barcelona, my second fetish-and-most-favorite city in the whole world. Normally Amsterdam was on the top of this ranking (that, of course, did not include Lisbon) but the lack of Sun and cute brunette guys in The Netherlands lead me to regard Barcelona as my ultimate favorite city, besides Lisbon!
In one week from now I will spend 5 amazing days in this amazing city, enjoying its Life, its Sun and its Science - as I'm going to attend a meeting on Stem Cells and Cancer.
In the meanwhile I will take my time to take a glace at my future house, the Casa Batllo'... ;-)



2 comments:
Quote from Ally McBeal (sick day show):
"why am I telling you this?"
"because when you're with me you're no longer the only weird person in the room. So go ahead get weird on me!"
Does that adequately describe our relationship?
we just like being neurotic towards each other, I guess...
Post a Comment