Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Looking for the North Pole...


As the days go by and my holidays in Portugal come closer and closer I have mixed feelings. After all, at this point I'm not exactly sure where am I from and where do I belong... Is not in Lisboa, is not definitely in Utrecht, let alone in Amsterdam... I'm not the same Ana that left Portugal and how many of you noticed that? I'm looking forward and not looking forward to go back. I really miss my friends and my family, but just can't face the hassle of stoping the course of my life here, even if its just for a while... I lost my way, somewhere in between these two milestones of my life, and just lost track of North Pole.




(...)


But when you listen to a known voice on the phone late at night, and hear that laughter that you know so well... then you are able to find your North Pole again (or at least the way to get there).

No comments: