Thursday, June 12, 2008

Natural talent


There are people that are naturally gifted...

... for singing...
... for dancing...
... for painting....
... for computer science...
... for mathematics...
... for physics...
... for literature...

I found out what is my natural talent.








I was born to....


(tcham-tcham-tcham-tchammmmmm)

... the Art of holding and restraining laboratory animals!

Now, don't laugh!!!! For the next weeks I will be attending a Laboratory Animal Science course, which basically is a course that train us how to deal in the most correct way with the animals, reducing the level of stress that they might be under, the discomfort, etc. One of our practical lessons includes learning how to properly hold and restrain the animals, in such a way that is comfortable for them and also handy for us. Well, taking into consideration I never worked with mice or rats or guinea pigs and considering I'm not particularly fond of rodents, I must say I preformed extraordinarily well from the first try! Thus, I conclude: I was born to hold and restrain laboratory rodents... Hey, a talent like any other and is not just because is less glamorous than average that I should spit on it! I found my path in life... :-)


By the way, rats are really sweet animals...

4 comments:

Maffa said...

Ah Ah AH!! Parabéns por teres descoberto o teu talento!! :)

Anonymous said...

From that to sado-maso is a tiny step... Some day, very soon, in Amsterdam, you`ll be starring in shows explaining how to tie up people for bondage sessions... (Foi voce que pediu uma mudanca de carreira? Ou tera sido um Porto Ferreira?)
Actually that`s a speciality here in Japan, check out some of Noboyushi Araki`s photos to see what I mean!
Beijos,
Dirineu

Menina Azul Reciclada said...

Ahahahah... a serio Dirceu, so' tu para me fazeres rir! Nao tinha pensado nessa aplicabilidade! :)
Beijos enormes e saudades! :)

PS: Vais estar em Portugal de 3 a 9 de Agosto?

Anonymous said...

Ainda não sei, miúda, o horário só sairá no fim de Julho... Logo to direi.
x
Dirineu