Monday, June 23, 2008

F#&*+, I'm 30!!!!!!!!!


HOW DID THAT HAPPENED? And WHEN?????

Onde foram parar 30 anos da minha vida? Não deveria ser já uma mulher de sucesso? Não deveria estar casada e ter carro e casa próprios? Não deveria ter filhos? Não deveria andar de saltos altos? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

So many things fall into the category of should-have-would-have...
Biologically I should be 30 (still don't believe on that, though) nevertheless there is not a single molecule in my body that feels as a 30 year old should feel - or at least as society dictates what one should feel. I guess is my eternal Peter-Pan-syndrome attacking again. I will never grow up, or at least I will never ever grow old. I guess I'm a lost case when it comes to following what society dictates anyway...
In any case, boys and girls, being 30 is hardly as difficult as I thought it would be. The yogurt is still quite fresh and yummy... And even when I was tempted to fall into the sweet arms of depression, my lovely friends organized me a lovely surprise birthday party and rescued me from a downwards spiral of self pity. I am 30 YES and I am very proud!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

parabens! a mim custou-me tanto os trintas...

boas ferias! eu gostei mais de cuba do que de nova iorque se e que ha comparacao possivel!

depois leio o teu relato!

Menina Azul Reciclada said...

Obrigada!!!! :D

A ver vamos como me vou sair nesta nova decada...

Estou ansiosa quer por NY quer por Cuba, mas confesso que mais por Cuba... Depois conto tudinho!

Anonymous said...

Que contes muitos miuda!
Eu mandei-te um sms (atrasado!!!), espero que tenhas recebido...
Beijos,
Dirineu

Cromossoma X said...

parabens!!!! :)
beijinho bacteriano.