Take the test: How pathetic is your life?

1. You wake up everyday at:
a) 7 A.M.
b) 8 A.M.
c) Whenever I wake up... I have no specific time to wake up everyday!
d) I'm so tired I don't hear the alarm clock anymore...
2. You spend the night...
a) Sometimes I have a hard time falling asleep, but eventually I'll sleep...
b) Sleeping? Duhhhh...
c) Making sweet love all night long!
d) Seeing proteins and molecular pathways and possible future projects passing by in front of your eyes...
3. How do you spend your free time?
a) Sports and Yoga
b) Having a drink with friends
c) My whole life is a free time... I have no responsibilities!
d) Free time?
4. How often do you see direct sun light without being filtrated trough a window?
a) I travel everyday to work, so I get to see the sun light then.
b) I leave work before the sunset, and I enjoy it with a beer in my hand and a friend by my side.
c) Man, I go to the beach every day...
d) Sun light?
5. When was the last time you where out in a social event?
a) Last weekend I went for a coffee with some friends
b) Last night I went out for dinner with my boyfriend
c) Last night I went to this rave party in a beach
d) ...
6. If you found Aladdin's magic lamp, what would you ask the genie?
a) Peace in the world and the end of starvation
b) Love and heath
c) New car
d) A finished PhD thesis and some holidays
(Stay tunned, results will soon be published)



6 comments:
finalmente um teste no qual vou brilhar! a minha vida é muito patética. 1a 2a 3b 4a 5a 6d. epá, até poderia ter sido pior...
A finished PhD thesis and some holidays!!!
e, pensando bem, quem precisa de férias?? dêem-me o raio da tese que a minha cabeça entra em férias para o resto da minha vida!!!! :)
Eheheh... amigos, não se preocupem, que eu ganho de largo o concurso de "qaul o PhD student com a vida mais patética..."
Os resultados do teste sairão em breve! :)
acho q se vires o greys anatomy ganhas mais uns 10 pontos... é pateticamente viciante:-p
Pois, aquilo é mesmo viciante! Só é pena q eu nunca consiga estar em casa a horas. Mas vou comprar os DVDs... :D
pois, eu tb nao e só comecei a ver há 1 mes, por isso fui sacando da net e vendo assim q dá :-s
Post a Comment