Tuesday, February 27, 2007

When a (nice) suprise knocks on your door!


Today in the evening I had the most pleasant surprise... Well, technically it shouldn't have been a surprise as I was formally informed that such "surprise" would arrive soon... But then again I always have my head on the clouds and, of course, after Jorunn told me she would send me a package with my late Sinterklaas present -even though I was really pleased to know that she had thought of me -I've kind of forgot it... (shame on me, shame on me)...
Anyway, the point is today I had one of THOSE days: I got up really early, left the lab quite late, had a thousand different things to do... it was really nice to get home and feel comforted by these lovely gifts and by this little piece of Jorunn's sense of humor and presence. I really miss you girl!

As for my presents... check out the cool stuff I got via mail:

1) Some really cute gloves, most likely hand made by Jorunn!!! You've gotta admit: the girl is an artist!!!



2) An amazing book on several techniques and protocols, quite useful in case you are a rabbit and you are seriously considering suicide!
(one day they should make one of these books for PhDs)



3) A piece of my favorite Norwegian cheese in the whole wide World!!!! Hummmmmmmmm... Lekkerrr...



4) And last but certainly not least, the most amazing surprise of all...
...
... HIM!!!! HIM HIMSELF!!!! Maybe some of you don't know it but it calls for the name... KILLER RABBIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Jorunn: Thank you very much! You've made this rainy day a memorable one... and I will take Killer Rabbit with me to the lab, to bring good luck and nice vibs to my experiments!

No comments: