Thursday, October 4, 2007

Fechado para balanco


With less than 48 hours difference since the time I arrived from Barcelona to Schipol yesterday evening, and the time I'll have to be in Schipol tomorrow to depart to South East Asia, one can say I don't have exactly all the free time in the world to post on my blog!!!

Nevertheless. I just wanted to drop a few lines on my Barcelona experience... Once a little girl in piggy tails said "There's no place like home". Today, this little girl with a pony tail tells you There is no place like Barcelona! Far better than home in so many ways, where ever home might be for me right now... I had this feeling the first and the second time I visited this amazing city, and the third time was no different: Barcelona just suits me!

In the meanwhile, and still having my heart beat rate slightly enhance by Barcelona, I prepare myself for my next great adventure... so great I don't even feel psychologically prepared for it... Cambodia and Vietnam, here I go!!!!!!!!!!!!!


(I'll be back in the end of October).


Beijinhos!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Duvido que terás acesso a net durante essa maravilhosa viagem ou sequer que te preocupes com isso mas tinha de deixar muitos beijinhos e dizer-te para que "gaudes" muito!
Eu também adoro Barcelna.

P.S. GaudiR=disfrutar