My visual DNA

For 3 weeks we had to look for all kinds of images, from whatever source, gather the ones that moved us, touched us, made us cry or laugh...
As a matter of principle I could not make my photography collection without including some of *my* all time masters, such as Sebastião Salgado and Man Ray. Some people might recognize some of their work as well... ;-)
And what did I learn with this exercise?
1. I like B&W better that color pictures. I just think they are timeless...
2. But I do like strong colors in a photography!
3. I love the human body, faces, eyes, etc...
4. I love when I can relate to the subject and its emotions.
5. I like sense of humor in photography, as well as details that shed a different light (a less obvious one) into a subject.
6. I wished I could have already traveled the world 7 times and lived 7 lives and I could have taken all of those pictures...



No comments:
Post a Comment