Monday, September 8, 2008

Cuba's incongruence

Translation: aesthetician (for dogs and cats).
The sun rises for everyone...

Despite being hilarious, I cannot help but wonder... a country where so many have so little, yet there is room for such vanities - exactly as I found in NY. Are these two cultures (two mortal enemies) that different, in the end of the day?

I've been learning (and keep on learning) on my travels that regardless of circumstances and cultural context, people are just people...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Voltaste amiga, sã e salva, embora mais confusa!
A tua arte fotográfica está cada vez melhor (embora a velocidade da net por aqui não me deixe ver as fotos todas!!!!).
Quero saber tudo e ver todas.
Até sou capaz de te ir visitar a Utrecht!

Beijocas grandes e um xi apertado.

Menina Azul Reciclada said...

Sim Sim, vem a Utrecht visitar-me e so' assim vais poder ver as 1500 fotos que eu tirei!!!!! Prometo relatos personalizados e tartes de maca boas do Albert Hein! :)
Beijinhos e montes de saudades!