Tomorrow morning I am going with a friend to pick up her wedding dress. And in the evening I'll be going to a bachelorete party of another friend at Boom Chicago. So I guess Sunday I'll be with a hangover.
mmm tb tou na duvida, acho que podia adiantar um bocado de trabalho... quando é q deves acabar?bom fim-de-semana
Acabar o trabalho? Ou acabar o Doutoramento?A resposta para ambos é no dia de São Nunca... Bons fins de semana meninas!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Tomorrow morning I am going with a friend to pick up her wedding dress. And in the evening I'll be going to a bachelorete party of another friend at Boom Chicago. So I guess Sunday I'll be with a hangover.
mmm tb tou na duvida, acho que podia adiantar um bocado de trabalho... quando é q deves acabar?
bom fim-de-semana
Acabar o trabalho? Ou acabar o Doutoramento?
A resposta para ambos é no dia de São Nunca...
Bons fins de semana meninas!
Post a Comment